Why does lucifer the devil love music so much

Music – When you hear the word you automatically know what it means, but do you know where the word comes from? What is music? Where and when did it start? If it weren’t there, would you notice? Could you live without it?

Why does lucifer the devil love music so much

Postby Andrew on Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Part 1
lucifer the devil was not always wicked, twisted and evil. He was an Angel/Churub created by God to lead worship in heaven. Indeed God created him with pipes greater that any organ and he was able to open up himself as the most complete orchestra ever playing every musical instrument. He was a unique being and one of a kind. He was able to entertain God with holy music. But lucifer got big headed ( Isaiah Chapter 14 vs 12-14) and assumed that he could rise above God and evil was found in his heart and so he was cast out of heaven with one third of the angels who he had managed to convert. In the bible the book of Ezekiel chapter 28 especially vs. 13 and 14 describes the attributes of lucifer.

When lucifer was cast out of heaven he took nothing with him and left behind the most excellent holy music that he used to play . But he still had the capacity to produce music but it was Not heavenly holy music. It was musis that preached the message of sex outside of marriage, violence satanic worship.suicide etc :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

The lucifer mission is to steal kill and destroy the human race and bring as many people to hell with him as possible. Adam was the first man lucifer enticed to fall in the Garden of Eden and he still continues to this day and one of the main tools he uses to do this is music. In the bible in the book of Daniel chapter 3, King Nebuchadnezzar built a golden idol out of molten gold which is against the commandment of God. The tool he used to get the people to fall and worship the idol is music. aniel Chapter 3 verse 5 – ‘ that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kings of music, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the King has set up. God commanded his people in the bible in Leviticus chapter 19 vs. 4 ‘Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the Lord your God’

So King Nebuchadnezzar being led by lucifer got the people to sin against God using music. Today lucifer still uses music to lead people to hell

To be cont’d
Andrew

Re: Why does lucifer the devil love music so much

Postby Andrew on Sat May 09, 2009 12:44 am

Part 2

In the bible in the book of Samuel God rejected Saul from being King because of his persistent disobedience as documented in 1 Samuel chapter 16. In verse 14 'But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him'. and in verse 23 'And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him,

The above scripture documents that music when is played by a God anointed worshiper such as David evils spirits depart the person is revived. So on the flip side what happens when music is used by lucifer? Music is indeed used to invoke demons and evil spirits. It it can be used to make then depart or to invoke/invite them, it all depends of the spirit of the person playing/making the music

In 2nd Chronicles chapter 5

11 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course:

12 Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets:)

13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;

14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

Only holy people such as David and those today who live a holy God fearing life could have played the harp to make the spirit depart from Saul demonstrating that the spirit of the person is transmitted via the music, as highlighted in verse 11 above where the Priest came from the holy place before they played the music and they invoke the glory of God in the temple. Likewise if people playing music are full of evil intentions they will invoke demons. You see there is NO middle ground, there is darkness and light black and white. If its not of God it is of the devil. The biggest lie is that there is some neutral middle ground that is neither good nor evil.

People has been known to commit suicide after listen to rock music and commit murder and robbery after listen to gangster rap. Music has been used to charm serpents in Asia and Mantra and Tantra which is chanting/recitations making particular sounds and tones is used to invoke evil spirits and cast spells...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

to be con'd
Last edited by Andrew on Wed May 27, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andrew

Postby Fadziso on Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

I agree with you Andrew because if you notice how young people of today are into guns, unlawful sex leading to a lot of teenage pregnancies, suicide etc. All this is influenced by the music that they listen to. If these artists portray themselves to be "the bad guys or girls" the young people who listen to that music let go of who they really are in life i.e lawyers, doctors,teachers etc. and become drug dealers, prostitutes and young parents. I thank the Lord Jesus for the knowledge that he has given unto us as christians concerning ungodly music, the spirit that is behind this music which has only destroyed the lives of many youths. Jesus Christ has given us his name to minister unto people through gospel music which Lucifer hates because he knows that once the name of Jesus is sung he is destroyed, his mission to kill,steal and destroy is unfulfilled.
Fadziso

Postby Adam on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Brother Andrew, you speak the truth, children in todays world grasp their ideal's through music.
We can take people from EAGA, they're exposed to Godly, beautiful music; what does this yield?
Respectful, well educated, loving and holy people!

Keep up the good work.
Why do people worship the devil? The snake knows that he is doomed; Jesus Christ will crush his head with a hammer of righteousness! Lead a bad life, confront a bad end.
Adam

Postby Farai on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Music is one of the greatest weapons used by Lucifer to contaminate and destroy people. Lucifer knows the power behind music because the bible says that before Lucifer fell, he was one of God’s ministering angels and in him was music which was for ministration unto the Almighty God. (Ezekiel 29:13-15)
But iniquity was found in him (Lucifer) because he wanted to rise above the Almighty God, so God chucked him out of heaven (note*without anything). That is why music is a weapon he uses to get to man because he has been there before and knows what music can do to man. It is evident that Lucifer is a copy-cat :oops: because music started with God Almighty for God is music so now he makes his own ungodly music. The music that Lucifer uses is set for the destruction of man but because of the lack of knowledge, a lot of people are being destroyed and not knowing that the source of their music is corrupt. It is a fact that music is a powerful weapon because when music is played, it gets the attention of a person, in the sense that they want to hear the message being put across and if they like the rhythm the person starts dancing within no time. Music has no limitation because you find that even a little child starts to dance the moment they hear music being played. The ungodly music always leads to a road of sin and it is evident that it drives people to behave unseemly after they get hooked to ungodly music. Music such as ragga, rap, rock etc have hidden devilish messages which hypnotize and drive innocent people to behave according to the message of that devilish music, for instance you find that a lot of young people are becoming rebellious and very disrespectful because they hear swearing words every day being played in these songs and now fornication is become normal which they say is the ‘in-thing’. As a result these ungodly musicians are impacting people in the wrong way, especially our young people. That is why Lucifer loves music because it is a weapon he can use to all types of people and age groups.
Farai

Postby Toni on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 am

I have heard a saying that "music is the most powerful type of magic" and I believe it to be true.

I agree lucifer loves music for all the reasons stated above. I would just like to emphasize the fact that the devil's music carries some sort of enchantment and charm that can make people act in the most unseemly way. I'd like to also highlight the ungodly role models of today that are contributing to the metamorphosis of our young girls into full blown jezebels, namely: Rhianna, Beyonce, Niki Minaj, Gaga and such like. I say young girls because there is an attack on the women since as long as I can remember, especially since the emergence of hip hop.
Finally, I believe Hip Hop to be the worst thing that has ever happened to black people! Hip Hop lovers, don't stone me please, I'll be happy to justify my belief in a future post.
Toni

Return to Music